How We Can Help
What we offer
We are still operating!
We will be working from home but are still available 9-4pm Monday to Thursday for you to call.
What Hope Connect will still be offering:
• Emergency Relief (Food, vouchers) will be available in person at the office, Monday and Thursday morning, call and we will make you an appointment. All recommended hygiene processes are in place to make this a safe service.
• No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS): interviews are over the phone, call to make an appointment
• Family Support Case Management: All support is provided online and over the phone, please give us a call and we can give you a worker to support you in this stressful time
• Counselling: Over the phone or online, offered by the UWS student
• New Groups are on hold for Term 2, all other groups are online or over the phone
• Elevate Youth Group is not operating
Please take good care of yourself and the kids in these stressful and changing times, and give us a call if you want to talk.
Our service works alongside you in finding out what your hopes are for you and your family. We can connect you with other services to find the support for your journey. We see ourselves as a very interested support team, who values hearing from you in setting the direction for our work together.
Offers individual, couple and family counselling, playgroup, children’s groups, young people’s groups, parenting support groups, play therapy, and a toy library. We can also help family’s co-ordinate various services that may be involved.
A diverse range of groups operate throughout the year, changing from term to term. A list of the current groups is available on the Groups We Run page.
- Food parcels
- Food vouchers
- Electricity, Gas and Water vouchers
Available Monday & Thursday (1-3pm). Please call on the day to make an appointment.
Loans are available for essential goods and services for up to $1,500, these include whitegoods, homewares, health care and study needs. An appointment is essential and specific paperwork brought along to support your application. Appointments available on Wednesday & Thursday's and can either by in person or via phone.
Telopea Shed is a place for men & women to socialise and participate in workshop activities at their own pace. Our shed is a place where we can learn new skills and demonstrate our own. Both experienced and those new to sheds are welcome. We have a fully equipped workshop.We want those who join us to feel safe in the sharing of life together, to feel understood and to know that life is worthwhile.
FREE morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Wednesday 9am to 3.30pm, Cnr Wade & Shortland Street, Telopea NSW 2117