How we are Funded
Hope Connect Inc receives its core funding from the NSW Family and Community Services to run our family case management, counselling and some of our parent groups.
Our Material Aid program is supported by ClubsNSW Parramatta Leagues Club Grant, plus we also work in partnership with Wesley Mission. Other donations are received from the local community.
The No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) is funded by State and Commonwealth government, Good Shepherd Microfinance and NAB.
We rely on private donations and one-off local council and non-government grants to finance our special projects, such as our supported playgroup, groups for young people and school holiday activities.
Hope Connect Inc is auspiced by Engage NSW. Hope Connect and Engage NSW are endorsed as Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) and Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) so all donations are tax deductible.
Hope Connect is a community service of Telopea Christian Centre and is a partnership project of Engage NSW.
Financial Contributors to Hope Connect Inc
Hope Connect wishes to acknowledge the invaluable assistance of the following funding bodies and donors:
Supporters and Funding Bodies:
- Telopea Christian Centre
- NSW Department of Family and Community Services - Family Support program, including parenting groups; Material Aid program worker salary
- Engage NSW - our auspicing body for FaCS programs and The HuB
- Parramatta City Council - Grant for Play & Grow Outdoor Equipment and Family Worker Laptop Upgrade
- Parramatta City Council - Grant for Seedlings Project Extension
- NSW Fair Trading - NILS® program – worker salaries
- Department of Social Services - NILS® operational grant
- Good Shepherd Microfinance - NILS®
- National Australia Bank Ltd - NILS® - provision of overdraft for loans capital
- Parramatta Community Services and Information Centre - donation to Emergency Relief program
- Sydney Water - account assistance vouchers for clients in Emergency Relief program
- NSW Dept of Industry and Investment - account assistance vouchers for payment of power bills for clients in Material Aid program
- Lions Club of Carlingford-Dundas - Donations to Emergency Relief program
- Parramatta Community Services and Information Centre - Donation to Emergency Relief program
- Carlingford Uniting Church - Donations to Emergency Relief program
- Wesley Mission - Material Aid food and grocery vouchers
- Rotary Clubs – Ryde and Carlingford - Christmas gifts for children of TFS clients through the Tree of Joy program
- Hillsong - Christmas hampers and gifts for our TFS families
- Lane Cove Country Club Women’s Golf group - financial donation to our Holiday Group Programs
- Sydney Young Nak Presbyterian Church - donation to our Family Support program and The HuB
- A number of private individuals who gave generous financial and material donations to the work of Hope Connect
Please consider sending us a financial donation to help us continue to provide our services.